As you’re getting ready to vote, we’ve put together an election day outfit filled with red, white, and blue – which all happen to be good colors for your winter outfits anyways! Once you’re done wearing this patriotic-colored outfit today, mix and match these pieces again to create more classic outfits for this season.
Pictured clockwise starting with the blue shirt:
We’ve mentioned time and time again that contrast collars are a big trend this season, as shown by this gorgeous deep blue blouse from (Chicnova $95), where the snake leather black contrasts nicely against the blue.
When going to the polls, you’ll need a little purse to carry all of your identification cards in, so why not go bold with red like the one shown here from (Chicnova $416).
White jeans like the ones shown here from (Chicnova $33) are a classic piece to own because white is almost one of those everlasting trending colors in fashion, so you can wear this time and time again and still be trendy.
Go bold again with red shoes like these highly stylish snakeskin flats from (Footzyfolds $55), and you won’t regret it!
Simple and delicate can take you a long way with your accessories like these lovely pearl-drop earrings from (Stella&Dot $29) that are just enough to add a little more femininity to your outfit.
Sometimes the most simple colors can make for a stunning outfit when put together. In this case, black & white are two colors that result in a fashionably striking contrast. Here are the black&white must-haves this season:
1. Outerwear – This elegant white blazer with black trim makes a bold statement in a subtle way. Throw it on with an all black or all white outfit, and then you’re golden.
2. Dress – This shirt dress is not only fashionable because of it’s color scheme, but also because of its statement collar which is big this season. The little black belt around the waist helps tie in the bold contrasting collar as well.
3. Pant – A splash of black on an all white jean may seem simple but still makes a fashion statement.
4. Clutch – Color blocked clutches are all the rage this season, and what better way to incorporate this trend that to have clashing colors with a sophisticated black & white clutch?
5. Footzyfolds – Aside from sequins being oh so popular this season, the color blocked trend continues into the shoe department with this array of mutual silver and black shades of sequins layered upon each other with Footzyfolds Sparkle Burst in Multi Black.
Mix ‘n’ match white and silver for a chic, winter wonderland look this season. White & silver are two colors that never go out of style no matter the time of year, so it’s not a matter of when you wear, but rather how you where it.
1. Outerwear – Faux fur is a big yes this time of year. It keeps you warm yet feeling cool.
2. Clutch – Shaped clutches – hearts, rounded, etc – are a thing this season. Get them decked out in silver for a winter-like feel.
3. Jeans – White skinny jeans are sleek and oh so chic! You can never have too many to wear this fall/winter.
4. Top – Peter pan collars & sheer fabric are 2 trends you can mix together to where the most ultimately cute blouse this season. Don’t forget to wear in white or silver!
5. Footzyfolds – Sugar in Silver Footzyfold’s are the only way to go for shoes to complete this look. They have the perfect balance of glitter in the fabric so that they don’t outshine the rest of your outfit – literally.
Fashion week started out with a bang on September 6th and it wrapped up it’s week long fashion festivities in New York City yesterday and is heading to London, Paris & Milan. We’re here to give you the low-down on emerging trends for Spring 2013:
1. Cuffed Shoes
Of course here at Footzyfolds, we love to look at the latest trends in shoes, and it was all about the cuffed ankles for spring.
Sheer tops were another trend to hit the runway at NYFW. Some designers embraced it more than others like Calvin Klein.
3. Black & White
Black & White is a dominant color that was seen throughout many collections at NYFW. Classic colors in any spring collection, they were paired nicely with other trends like stripes.
Cutouts we’re another trend that was seen in various designers clothing. Cutouts in this case were strategically placed and were seen being used in various fabrics and material like leather or sheer.
Stripes are haute for the Spring season. They were simple and sophisticated though and not overbearing.