Outfit Trend: Fuschia Fusion
Pictured clockwise starting with the dress:
There’s a couple reasons why the dress shown here from (Choies $49) is a chic piece for the spring: a) bold colors are in-style b) sheer is adored on the runway c) a low hem line gives this a sporty silhouette.
This small yet mighty pink snakeskin bag shown here from (Chicnova $129) is chalk-full of stylish goodness.
Gold will become a girl’s new best friend this season as the gold accessories such as this necklace shown here from (Chicnova $16) are now a fashionable piece to wear.
Slip into these snakeskin sandals shown here from (Footzyfolds $48) that are both colorful and fashionable for spring.
Outfit Trend: Prepster
Pictured clockwise starting with the sweater:
A contrast collar on a knit sweater all rolled into one outfit like the one shown here from (Chicnova $89) is winter fashion bliss and is a must-have on any girl’s winter wardrobe list.
Simple yet effective is the theme of this outfit so the snakeskin paneled bag shown here from (Chicnova $263) accomplishes just that.
The everlasting color in fashion is white so a pair of white pants like this one shown here from (Chicnova $35) will continue to be trendy all season long.
Add a little luxe in your footwear with chic snakeskin flats like the one shown here from (Footzyfolds $45) which match the purse in this outfit beautifully.
This wouldn’t be a preppy outfit without a pair of preppy earrings like these tassel drop earrings shown here from (Chicnova $45).
Outfit Trend: Snake Print
Prints and patterns are in style this season so this snakeskin print silk blouse shown here from (Chicnova $159) is a trendy choice to include in your wardrobe.
To match the burnt orange top, a trendy orange tote bag like the one shown here from (Chicnova $200) is definitely the way to go this season.
White pants like these shown here from (Chicnova $89) are great to contrast colors off of like with your orange shirt and accents.
Once again, the snakeskin print makes its way into your outfit this time via trendy pair of flats shown here from (Footzyfolds $45).
A pair of earrings like these clover chandelier ones shown here from (Stella&Dot $49) top off this chic look.
Outfit Trend: Snake Statement
Pictured clockwise starting with shirt:
Prints and patterns were all over the runway for winter collections, so this snakeskin print shirt shown here from (Choies $75) is an ultra trendy piece to own.
If you’re ditching the bag for a clutch this season, then a stylish envelope clutch like the one shown here from (Chicnova $91) is a must-have to stay in the fashion loop.
Skinny jeans are in this season and you can’t go wrong with a pair of white jeans like the ones shown here from (Chicnova $33).
We’ve already mentioned that prints and patterns are trending, so it only makes sense to have a pair of snakeskin flats like these shown here from (Footzyfolds $45) in your wardrobe selection this winter.
Don’t be afraid to make a statement with your clothes by wearing a statement necklace like this layed spike pendant one shown here from (Chicnova $10) that’ll really take your outfit to the next level of style.
Outfit Trend: Re(a)d(y) for Winter
This is a casual yet classy outfit trend that can be worn out and about or in the office. The staple color here is red with an accent of snakeskin. See how to get this outfit now:
The primary color here is red so a a solid red blouse like the one shown here from (Chicnova $59) is both trendy and festive.
Gold chain purses like the one shown here from (Chicnova $145) are in demand this season, and the snakeskin styling of the print makes it even trendier.
Brown trousers like the one shown here from (Chicnova $53) are great to dress up your look, and are in style because of it’s neutral earth tone color.
Snakeskin is a trending print so these red snakeskin flats shown here from (Footzyfolds $55) are very fashion forward.
Drape earrings are stylish accessory this season and these gold drape earrings shown here from (Stella & Dot $31) match the gold accent of the purse.
Outfit Trend: Red, White & Blue
As you’re getting ready to vote, we’ve put together an election day outfit filled with red, white, and blue – which all happen to be good colors for your winter outfits anyways! Once you’re done wearing this patriotic-colored outfit today, mix and match these pieces again to create more classic outfits for this season.
Pictured clockwise starting with the blue shirt:
We’ve mentioned time and time again that contrast collars are a big trend this season, as shown by this gorgeous deep blue blouse from (Chicnova $95), where the snake leather black contrasts nicely against the blue.
When going to the polls, you’ll need a little purse to carry all of your identification cards in, so why not go bold with red like the one shown here from (Chicnova $416).
White jeans like the ones shown here from (Chicnova $33) are a classic piece to own because white is almost one of those everlasting trending colors in fashion, so you can wear this time and time again and still be trendy.
Go bold again with red shoes like these highly stylish snakeskin flats from (Footzyfolds $55), and you won’t regret it!
Simple and delicate can take you a long way with your accessories like these lovely pearl-drop earrings from (Stella&Dot $29) that are just enough to add a little more femininity to your outfit.
1. Nails – nail polish is always an important accessory to your wardrobe. You can’t go wrong with sporting purple nails this season as purple is the new pink.
2. Top – Knits are the way to go this season, and this knit top is not only trendy because of its fabric but more importantly because of its color – PURPLE!
3. Pants – Skinny jeans in bright colors is a trend that carried over from the spring into the fall season. The trend is going strong and purple is a nice color to get them in.
4. Bag – Purple meets fringe makes for a fashionable cowboy look with this purse. If you want to make a statement with your bag, then this is the purse for you this fall.
5. Footzyfolds – Purple X Snakeskin equates to one fashionable shoe! We’ve already explained the snakeskin craze this fall, and to top it off with a dash of purple will make everyone wondering wear you got your fresh pair of flats from (and be sure to tell them it was from Footzyfolds!)
Trend Alert: Slip Into Snakeskin
The snakeskin pattern has been going in and out of fashion for ages, and this year, it’s back in. With a wide variety of choices, you can get almost any garment you want in snakeskin. Check out some of our must-have snakeskin items:
1. Jacket – A snakeskin jacket is just what you need this Fall. The chic pattern will edge up any look while maintaining a glamorous overall feel.
2. Leggings – spruce up any look with some snakeskin leggings. The great thing about snakeskin is it’s available in non-conventional colors like, red and purple as well as natural colors like brown and taupe, so it really can go with anything.
3. Handbag – A snakeskin handbag will go great with solid colors to give your outfit a bit of pop, or to match your leggings, belt, or shoes with it. Wear it anyway you want – that’s the beauty of this pattern!
4.Belt – If you don’t want to commit to a full on snakeskin ensemble, then show off a little bit of snakeskin with a small belt that potentially matches your handbag or shoes.
5. Flats - Footzyfold’s Snakeskin ballet flats will make you feel like a million bucks without having to spend that much. Aside from the luxurious print, the shoes are good quality, well-made, and comfortable to give you that balance of comfort and style.