Outfit Trend: Bundle Up
Pictured clockwise starting with the sweater:
Sweaters are the perfect winter top and what makes the one shown here from (Chicnova $47) even better is its trendy color of maroon.
A chic woven bag like the one shown here from (Chicnova $63) is perfect for the winter season and made even chicer with its scarf detailing.
Slip into some skinny jeans like the ones shown here from (Chicnova $166) and you’ll be fine with looking trendy this season.
What’s great about these tweed flats shown here from (Footzyfolds $59) is the fact that they’re not only stylish with its faux fur pom pom detailing but comfortable as well!
Add some brown hues into your outfit through little details like with this brown banded watch shown here from (Modcloth $30).
Outfit Trend: Girl’s Night Out
A peplum top like the one shown here from (Choies $47) is a chic and classy way to rock a night out on the town outfit.
This sequin lapel blazer shown here from (SheInside $27) is the perfect piece to add some fun to your going out outfit without being too dressy.
Skinny jeans are in this season and so are contrasting colors which makes these jeans shown here from (Choies $98) ultra trendy.
Sequins should make a re-occurring appearance in your outfit and these sophisticated and chic sequin flats shown here from (Footzyfolds $79) are the perfect way to do that.
Add some blue hues into your outfit with a purse like the one shown here from (Chicnova $32) to match those blue skinny jeans.
Outfit Trend: Furry Fashion
This coat shown here from (Choies $125) mixes two trends in one by blending the ever so popular fur coat trend with the puff coat trend to make one chic jacket for the winter.
An embellished fur bag shown here from (Chicnova $59) is a great way to continue to get the fur trend without the coat and still look stylish.
Skinny jeans like these chic grey ones shown here from (Choies $111) will be your best friend this winter for almost any outfit, including this one.
Ankle boots like these shown here from (Footzyfolds $69) are a great way to step into winter in style and work nicely with this outfit trend.
Give your winter look an extra cozy chic feel with knit scarf like the one shown here from (Modcloth $22).
Outfit Trend: Cheetah Season
Pictured clockwise starting with the fur coat:
Winter time has always been the season for fur and this year is no exception so definitely bundle up in a fur hooded coat like the one shown here from (Choies $122).
The next best thing to fur is animal print like this cheetah printed bag shown here from (Chicnova $115) that’s very stylish this season.
Black skinny jeans like the ones shown here from (Chicnova $48) go with any kind of outfit you put together so these are must-have in your closet this winter.
Stylish cheetah print shoes like these shown here from (Footzyfolds $59) are super trendy this season and add a pop of print to your outfit.
Statement necklaces like this gold one shown here from (Chicnova $10) are a great way to add a centerpiece to your outfit.
Outfit Trend: Snake Statement
Pictured clockwise starting with shirt:
Prints and patterns were all over the runway for winter collections, so this snakeskin print shirt shown here from (Choies $75) is an ultra trendy piece to own.
If you’re ditching the bag for a clutch this season, then a stylish envelope clutch like the one shown here from (Chicnova $91) is a must-have to stay in the fashion loop.
Skinny jeans are in this season and you can’t go wrong with a pair of white jeans like the ones shown here from (Chicnova $33).
We’ve already mentioned that prints and patterns are trending, so it only makes sense to have a pair of snakeskin flats like these shown here from (Footzyfolds $45) in your wardrobe selection this winter.
Don’t be afraid to make a statement with your clothes by wearing a statement necklace like this layed spike pendant one shown here from (Chicnova $10) that’ll really take your outfit to the next level of style.
1. Nails – nail polish is always an important accessory to your wardrobe. You can’t go wrong with sporting purple nails this season as purple is the new pink.
2. Top – Knits are the way to go this season, and this knit top is not only trendy because of its fabric but more importantly because of its color – PURPLE!
3. Pants – Skinny jeans in bright colors is a trend that carried over from the spring into the fall season. The trend is going strong and purple is a nice color to get them in.
4. Bag – Purple meets fringe makes for a fashionable cowboy look with this purse. If you want to make a statement with your bag, then this is the purse for you this fall.
5. Footzyfolds – Purple X Snakeskin equates to one fashionable shoe! We’ve already explained the snakeskin craze this fall, and to top it off with a dash of purple will make everyone wondering wear you got your fresh pair of flats from (and be sure to tell them it was from Footzyfolds!)
Mix ‘n’ match white and silver for a chic, winter wonderland look this season. White & silver are two colors that never go out of style no matter the time of year, so it’s not a matter of when you wear, but rather how you where it.
1. Outerwear – Faux fur is a big yes this time of year. It keeps you warm yet feeling cool.
2. Clutch – Shaped clutches – hearts, rounded, etc – are a thing this season. Get them decked out in silver for a winter-like feel.
3. Jeans – White skinny jeans are sleek and oh so chic! You can never have too many to wear this fall/winter.
4. Top – Peter pan collars & sheer fabric are 2 trends you can mix together to where the most ultimately cute blouse this season. Don’t forget to wear in white or silver!
5. Footzyfolds – Sugar in Silver Footzyfold’s are the only way to go for shoes to complete this look. They have the perfect balance of glitter in the fabric so that they don’t outshine the rest of your outfit – literally.
Trend Alert: Loafers, Cardigans, Oxblood & More!
Looking to put a cohesive Fall look together for your weekend outings but don’t know what to wear? Well today we bring you a look that’s stylish & follows all the fashion trends:
1. Cardigans – You may have played out all your jackets already this fall, so it’s time to switch it up a bit with a fashionable cardigan. It’s long-sleeved to still keep you warm wherever you’re going, but also keeps you looking trendy.
2. Over-Sized Clutch – Over-sized purses are out and over-sized clutches are in. They’re small enough to not overwhelm your outfit, but large enough to fit a decent amount of items in there including choice #3 – Footzyfolds!
3. Footzyfolds – The classic foldable flat now comes in a classic sugar loafer style for the Fall! The shoes come in 3 fashion forward color choices to match any of your fall outfits: black, gold, and silver.
4. Scarf – Silk scarves will add a little touch of chicness to any outfit. The scarf is a great piece for the layered look this Fall.
5. Oxblood – Oxblood is a big color trend this Fall, and what better way to flaunt this trend than in jean form! Remember, skinny jeans are in, and Oxblood is the color choice for you.
Trend Alert: Motorcycle Chic
With the fall season kicking into gear, motorcycle chic has made a comeback. Your first thoughts of motorcycle chicks are probably hardcore, grungy rebels, but this trend gives the female an edgy look when they bundle up for the cold instead.
1. Outerwear – Leather jackets are probably the most important part of the outfit when completing this look. They flaunt a sense of rebellion yet maintain a proper level of style.
2. Hat – Trade motorcycle helmets in for a different kind of headgear – beanies. Beanies show a softer side to an otherwise harder look. Black or white are classic colors for the fall season.
3. Top – A cutoff sleeve sweater underneath your jacket is a twist to the authentic torn sleeves that bikers wear. Add some femininity by wearing material that has glitter in it.
4. Footzyfolds – Like the leather jacket, a piece of your outfit needs to be studded to complete this look. The Betsy in Black/Stud Footzyfolds is the perfect option for this without going overboard with the studs. Refined yet rebellious, these shoes will make any outfit feel more cozy, even those with a harder edge to them.
5. Pants – Skinny jeans also make this outfit chic and compliment the entire vibe of the outfit.