A color block cardigan like the one shown here from (SheInside $43) is ultra fashionable this season especially with the two contrasting colors of light beige and trendy oxblood.
This scarf shown here from (Modcloth $16) is that luscious cranberry color that’s trending this season and has stylish fringe detailing.
When it comes to a mini shoulder bag, this vintage one shown here from (Chicnova $292) works stylistically for this outfit.
Brown accents can be enhanced through your shoes like with these chic tweed flats shown here from (Footzyfolds $59) that not only enhance those accents but adds more texture to your overall outfit as well.
Loose shorts like the ones shown here from (Chicnova $35) are great for a flow-y look in an outfit and the silk tie on these shorts compliment this one as well.
Want more fashionable outfit trends? Then clickHEREto stay up to date with us on our blog, where we give you the latest & greatest fashion outfit ideas daily!
Whether you’re taking a stroll through Central Park or walking down the street, you want to look your best by keeping up with this season’s trends. Lucky for you, we’ve put together a winter outfit that’ll keep you warm and fashionable all season long.
Pictured clockwise starting with the maroon coat:
A gorgeous long coat like the maroon one shown here from (SheInside $75) really transitions you from your fall look into your winter wardrobe, and the leopard accents on the sleeves are an added bonus of trendiness.
Wide brim hats,like the one shown here from (Modcloth $40), are the perfect accessory for a winter outing that matches your coat beautifully.
This winter seems to be a throwback to the 60s, especially with cat-eye glasses with leopard trim like the one shown here from (Chicnova $27), trending this season.
Exquisite khaki pants like the ones shown here from (SheInside $29) add elegance to any outfit, especially one made for a winter outing.
Leopard flats, like these shown here from (Footyzolfds $55) are a great way to bring out the finer leopard details in your outfit like the trim on the coat and the sunglasses.
Pop rock artist Maroon 5 may be ruling the charts, but the color maroon itself is dominating the fashion scene right now. Maroon, burgundy, oxblood, or whatever you may call it is a trending fashion color, and we’ve got a great outfit set to show you how to wear it this season:
Pictured clockwise starting with the plaid shirt:
Let’s face it, plaid is another trending fabric this season that can be worn in many different ways, but the classic way to wear it is plaid shirt like the one shown here from (SheInside $28). What makes this shirt especially trendy a part from the plaid pattern is the fact that it’s also maroon colored.
A black leather purse, like the one shown here from (Modcloth $90), sits well with this outfit as its solid coloring doesn’t distract the attention away from the maroon color but rather enhances it.
If you’re going to wear jeans this season, make sure they’re maroon like these ones shown here from (SheInside $40). Maroon jeans such as these are great to pair up with chic tops and jackets this season.
A little suede can go a long way like these suede-top loafers shown here from (Footzyfolds $65), that matches your black purse nicely as well as brings some sparkle to your outfit.
Chic jewelry contrasts the tomboy plaid shirt to add some femininity to your outfit, like this charm necklace shown here from (Stella&Dot $69) that’s not too dainty for the outfit but still very chic.
Looking to put a cohesive Fall look together for your weekend outings but don’t know what to wear? Well today we bring you a look that’s stylish & follows all the fashion trends:
1. Cardigans – You may have played out all your jackets already this fall, so it’s time to switch it up a bit with a fashionable cardigan. It’s long-sleeved to still keep you warm wherever you’re going, but also keeps you looking trendy.
2. Over-Sized Clutch – Over-sized purses are out and over-sized clutches are in. They’re small enough to not overwhelm your outfit, but large enough to fit a decent amount of items in there including choice #3 – Footzyfolds!
3. Footzyfolds – The classic foldable flat now comes in a classic sugar loafer style for the Fall! The shoes come in 3 fashion forward color choices to match any of your fall outfits: black, gold, and silver.
4. Scarf – Silk scarves will add a little touch of chicness to any outfit. The scarf is a great piece for the layered look this Fall.
5. Oxblood – Oxblood is a big color trend this Fall, and what better way to flaunt this trend than in jean form! Remember, skinny jeans are in, and Oxblood is the color choice for you.