Wearing neutral colors has never looked so chic before as this season is all about earth tones like browns, blacks, grays, blues, and greens. Check out how to get this must-have outfit trend this winter:
Pictured clockwise starting with the dress:
This season is all about the waist and a dress like the one shown here from (SheInside $39) that definitely accentuates your waist and is a chic neutral brown.
A wool round hat like the one shown here from (Modcloth $40) gives your outfit a taste of vintage chic while still being trendy today by using a blend of neutral colors.
To accentuate your waist even more, a trendy braided belt like the one shown here from (Chicnova $32) can be worn with your dress.
Add a pop of color to your outfit with your bag like this stylish blue & brown bucket bag shown here from (Chicnova $83).
Finish off your outfit with ever so chic tweed flats like the ones shown here from (Footzyfolds $59) to match that fabric hat you’ll be wearing.
It’s that time of year where you gather around your loved ones and say what you’re thankful for most. Yes, we’re talking about Thanksgiving, and it’s right around the corner folks! So we’re here is a stylish yet cozy outfit you can wear around the fireplace this winter.
It doesn’t get anymore cozier than wearing a Russian style hat with faux fur, like the one shown here from (SheInside $26); slip this on your head and your ears will stay warm for hours on end.
Collars are a big trend at the moment, so what better way than to add a collar with this gorgeous jeweled collar-necklace shown here from (SheInside $12), if you’re shirt doesn’t already have one!
Earth tone print like these striped leggings shown here from (SheInside $16) make your outfit look warmer and cozier automatically.
Faux fur isn’t just for jackets you know, as exemplified with these stylish tweed shoes from (Footzyfolds $59) with a faux fur pom pom accent.
There’s nothing better than just throwing on a chic solid colored sweater, like this beautiful caramel brown one shown here from (SheInside $30), at this time of year.
Outfit Trend: Cardigans, Midi-Skirts, Colored Bags & More
1. Outerwear – Cardigans are a lovely piece to wear this time of year before the real winter weather kicks in. The versatility of a cardigan is what makes it so great because they look good in both dressier and casual situations.
2. Footzyfolds – Earth tones like brown, black, and grey are the color guide to your shoe collection this season. The footzyfolds Boucle happens to come in these color selections so you can have a shoe to match every outfit.
3. Eyewear – The hipster black thick-rimmed glasses trend is falling to the wayside of the neutral colored frame. It’s time to stop looking like dorks and instead go from geek to chic by simply changing the frame of your glasses/sunglasses.
4. Skirt – A midi-skirt gives your fall look a breezy feel. Just remember, patterns over solids when you’re looking to purchase your next one.
5. Bag – Colored bags are the way to go this season, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they have to be the brightest colors. Darker tones are just as nice and a color block look is better than just one solid color.