The Velvet loafer in wine is an exclusive and extremely limited shoe in the Footzyfold Fall ’12 collection. Just in time for the holidays, the velvet shoe is up for grabs in our Like, Share, Win weekly contest. If you find yourself lathering over this beautiful shoe, then make your way to our Facebook page to enter to win a pair. It’s as easy as 1,2,3!
Trend Alert: Quilted Comfort
There’s nothing better than wrapping yourself in quilted clothing for the Fall. The luxurious pattern is oh so chic, and oh so comfortable. Check out these must-have quilted items this season:
1. Outerwear – It’s that time of year to bundle up and break out your best jackets, coats, trenchcoats, etc. There’s no doubt you’ll feel and look like a celebrity while wearing a gorgeous quilted jacket this fall and winter.
2. Dress – Change up your style this Fall with a dress with quilted accents. The pattern and fabric isn’t overbearing and maintains an overall image of luxury.
3. Pants – A pop of brightness can shine through your neutral color selection every now and then this fall, and you can kill two birds with one stone by pairing up your bright color scheme with the quilted trend.
4. Purse – Every gal needs a great purse, and this Fall, the fabulous pattern and styling of a quilted purse will keep all your belongings secure while maintaining a high-end exterior.
5. Flats – Footzyfold’s Cora oozes of elegance by combining the chic elements of quilted fabric and a black cap toe. Wear these anywhere, all day long, or change into them after wearing dreadful heels to relieve your feet while still being fashion forward.
6. Gloves – Tis’ the season for gloves! Warm up your hands while staying stylish with a quilted pair of gloves.