A dress with puff sleeves like the one shown here from (SheInside $35) is a trendy choice for a winter outfit, and the multi-earth-blend-color selection of the dress puts it at the top of the trend list.
A silk scarf like the one shown here from (Modcloth $25) are a fashion forward accessory to wear around your neck, on your wrist, or as a headband this season.
Lovely denim leggings like the ones shown here from (SheInside $34) are one of the many chic ways to wear the denim trend this winter.
Stylish rivets have made their way into mainstream fashion so these riveted flats shown here from (Footzyfolds $55) will definitely keep you in the fashion loop.
This silver foliage centerpiece on the bag shown here from (Modcloth $75) continues the earthy chic look this outfit encompasses.
Winter doesn’t have to be all bland and dull, but rather can be uplifting and colorful with the way you dress. Here’s a fun take on how to dress colorful but still stay in-style this season:
Pictured clockwise starting with the puff jacket:
For your jacket choice, puff jackets are the way to go this season. They dominated the runway in many different color choices, like this vibrant yellow one shown here from (Choies $64), and continue to work well with many of your winter outfits.
Colored purses work in your favor this season, especially a leather flower painted one like the one shown here from (Choies $145) where it lets you pull in from many different color choices into your outfit.
A classic pair of black skinny pants, like the ones shown here from (Choies $34) with ankle cutouts, contrast brilliantly against a colorful coat.
There’s nothing better than fashionable slip on and go flats like these sugar loafers shown here from (Footzyfolds $65), that let’s you be colorful from head to toe.
Wrap yourself up in a lively colored scarf like this pink one shown here from (Stella&Dot $59) to help balance out any other colors you’re wearing in your outfit.
Add a bit of bohemian flare to your wardrobe this season! Long flow-y dress, bright colors, and lots of accessories really make this outfit, so check out our must-have item list to get this outfit trend:
All of your time and energy should go into finding the perfect long, flow dress like the bright patterned one shown here from (Choies $71) because without the dress, you have no outfit.
Colorful yet minimal hoop earrings like the ones shown here from (Stella&Dot $54) help you embrace your inner hippie.
A gold leaf cuff bracelet like the one shown here from (Stella&Dot $98) brings a peace & mother nature loving vibe to your outfit that bohemian styles usually exude.
A rivited solid color bag that matches your dress like the one shown here from (Choies $70) really accentuates the vibrant color of your bohemian chic dress.
Flashy gold sequin flats like the ones shown here from (Footzyfolds $79) help piece together all the gold elements throughout your outfit.
Outfit Trend: Cardigans, Midi-Skirts, Colored Bags & More
1. Outerwear – Cardigans are a lovely piece to wear this time of year before the real winter weather kicks in. The versatility of a cardigan is what makes it so great because they look good in both dressier and casual situations.
2. Footzyfolds – Earth tones like brown, black, and grey are the color guide to your shoe collection this season. The footzyfolds Boucle happens to come in these color selections so you can have a shoe to match every outfit.
3. Eyewear – The hipster black thick-rimmed glasses trend is falling to the wayside of the neutral colored frame. It’s time to stop looking like dorks and instead go from geek to chic by simply changing the frame of your glasses/sunglasses.
4. Skirt – A midi-skirt gives your fall look a breezy feel. Just remember, patterns over solids when you’re looking to purchase your next one.
5. Bag – Colored bags are the way to go this season, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they have to be the brightest colors. Darker tones are just as nice and a color block look is better than just one solid color.
Mix ‘n’ match white and silver for a chic, winter wonderland look this season. White & silver are two colors that never go out of style no matter the time of year, so it’s not a matter of when you wear, but rather how you where it.
1. Outerwear – Faux fur is a big yes this time of year. It keeps you warm yet feeling cool.
2. Clutch – Shaped clutches – hearts, rounded, etc – are a thing this season. Get them decked out in silver for a winter-like feel.
3. Jeans – White skinny jeans are sleek and oh so chic! You can never have too many to wear this fall/winter.
4. Top – Peter pan collars & sheer fabric are 2 trends you can mix together to where the most ultimately cute blouse this season. Don’t forget to wear in white or silver!
5. Footzyfolds – Sugar in Silver Footzyfold’s are the only way to go for shoes to complete this look. They have the perfect balance of glitter in the fabric so that they don’t outshine the rest of your outfit – literally.
Fashion week started out with a bang on September 6th and it wrapped up it’s week long fashion festivities in New York City yesterday and is heading to London, Paris & Milan. We’re here to give you the low-down on emerging trends for Spring 2013:
1. Cuffed Shoes
Of course here at Footzyfolds, we love to look at the latest trends in shoes, and it was all about the cuffed ankles for spring.
Sheer tops were another trend to hit the runway at NYFW. Some designers embraced it more than others like Calvin Klein.
3. Black & White
Black & White is a dominant color that was seen throughout many collections at NYFW. Classic colors in any spring collection, they were paired nicely with other trends like stripes.
Cutouts we’re another trend that was seen in various designers clothing. Cutouts in this case were strategically placed and were seen being used in various fabrics and material like leather or sheer.
Stripes are haute for the Spring season. They were simple and sophisticated though and not overbearing.
Pair up your favorite wedding trends with Footzyfolds
There are so many trends and styles nowadays that’s it’s hard to keep up with what you should be doing with your wedding. Here are 3 trends that you should be keeping in mind for your wedding, and 3 wedding party shoes we recommend that match those trends:
Metallic Cakes are all the rage in wedding trends right now. The sparkly appearance yet yummy taste of the cake is a twist on the original white wedding cake with flowers. The designs can be just as elegant, if not more so, with the gold finishing that glistens in the light. Have your shoes match the shine of your cake to add another twist to an old tradition.
Statement Necklaces are more than just a huge piece of jewelry around your neck, but more of a way to add a stand-out signature piece to your otherwise traditional wedding attire. Don’t let your shoes go unnoticed either by having them stand out from the norm as well.
Colors play a big part in weddings nowadays. Long gone are the days of weddings consisting of just white and blue; it’s time to welcome some pinks, greens, and purples into your color schemes. A pop of color can be in included in any part of your wedding, including your wedding party shoes you change into.